£35,000 - £40,000 + Bonus + Benefits
over 2 years ago
A global branded FMCG manufacturer based in Kent is seeking a Brand Activation Manager as they look to expand their marketing team. The focus of this role will be to develop the brand personality, maximising brand awareness and driving consumer, shopper and retail engagement.
This is an end to end project management role, working closely with the Marketing Manager to:
- Develop the brand plan defining the short to medium term marketing initiatives
- Ensure portfolio architecture is followed and the brand positioning resonates across all products
- Develop the media strategy and drive execution
- Execute the go-to-market plan by developing integrated marketing programmes
- Plan and implement shopper marketing plans that align the brand and retailer strategies
- Work with Millward Brown to measure brand health and set KPIs for campaign activities
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- 3 years+ within brand marketing or campaign management
- Media planning and buying, press and out of home would be highly advantageous
- Writing brand plans and managing agencies/project teams to deliver
- Understanding of product management/lifecycles
Due to the nature of this role, excellent communication skills and an exceptional eye for detail will be essential.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including contributory pension and a generous bonus scheme.