Up to £35000 per annum + Benefits
over 1 year ago
Assistant PR Manager (10 month FTC)
Package: £35,000 + Benefits
Location: West London
A global FMCG healthy drinks business is currently in search for an Assistant PR Manager to join their growing UK team on a 10 month contract to substitute for a maternity cover. Reporting to the Managing Director, this role will give you a broad exposure to all areas of PR including consumer and corporate relations, as well as the opportunity to manage a PR Executive 3 days a week.
- Supporting the development of PR Plans for the UK and Ireland and minimising any negative impressions of the business by consumers and/or journalists
- Ensuring the delivery of agreed consumer PR campaigns
- Supporting the promotions of current ATL, CRM, Web and Social Media marketing to maximise PR opportunities for the business
- Monitoring and analysing press mentions (products and company) and achieving campaign influence to improve business awareness and perception
- If and/or when required, preparing company action to be taken in regards to any negative press, social media or broadcasts
- Managing the business corporate relations with charities, partners and trade media
- Managing the business PR budgets
The successful candidate will have had previous PR experience within a relevant field / sector and must have a proven track record of corporate and consumer communications.
As well as fantastic exposure to all areas within the business including locally and globally up to MD level, this role provides a highly competitive package including contributory pension scheme, private healthcare, strong holiday allowance and much more!