£32000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
about 2 years ago
A globally recognised FMCG food manufacturer based in London are looking for a highly ambitious Assistant Brand Manager to join their growing UK team. Forming part of the marketing division and reporting directly to the Marketing Manager you will be delivering and taking ownership in various marketing activities including shopper and digital marketing and acting as a brand guardian.
- Shopper and Trade marketing plans, to implement instore and eCommerce channels
- Acting as the brand guardian to produce and deliver marketing material and collateral
- Digital Marketing to increase engagement through campaigns and brand message. Developing digital marketing startegies alongside agencies
- Ad hoc marketing projects
- Using consumer Insights to report on trends and deliver valuable reports across the business
The ideal candidate will be a creative and commerical marketer, with a strong can-do attitude and ambitious mindset. Previous FMCG or retail marketing experience will be essential to be considered for this role.
As well as fantastic progression opportunities both in the UK and internationally, this role provides a highly competitive package including contributory pension scheme, private healthcare, strong holiday allowance and much more!