£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
Our client are a globally recognised research and insight agency who are known for their brilliant culture, career development and progression.
The business has seen fantastic growth and strong results over the last 12 months with more and more clients added to their portfolio for their online panel research services.
As an Account Manager you will be working with a list of healthy and profitable clients, and you will continue to ensure they receive the best possible service which will be a combination of tracker and ad-hoc studies.
Key responsibilities include
- Develop and maintain ongoing client/account relationships and understanding of their needs
- Identify gaps in the client service process (which could include Business Development and Client Operations) recommending improvements where appropriate
- Ensuring clients are up to date and aware of products and services
- Client training
- Work with clients and their briefs to ensure added value to the research design and that the proposals are accurately turned around within a mutually agreed timescale
- When required - passing client briefs to the relevant Account Executives who will work with their team to respond within the mutually agreed timescale
The ideal candidate will have client servicing or research experience with a similar organisation. The ability build strong rapport with external stakeholders and develop strong lasting relationships will be essential for the role, along with a high level of English (spoken & written).
Location: Central London - 2-3 days a week work from home flexibility
Package: £40,000 + Benefits
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including contributory pension scheme, private health care flexible benefits scheme and much more!