£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
over 3 years ago
Account Manager - FMCG/Retail
An international media agency who specialise in FMCG and Retail are looking for a commercially-savvy Account Manager to join their UK team.
Working in partnership with a key grocery retailer here in the UK, they deliver tactical campaigns and offers to attract and retain shoppers, to drive sales across different category by rewarding them for their loyalty and encouraging them to spend more in-store.
What you'll be doing:
- Designing and leading campaigns, managing and monitoring performance
- Working closely with clients on a day to day basis and consulting with them to identify growth opportunities
- Managing campaign teams to ensure campaigns are executed on-time and on-brief
- Leading on new initiatives internally to optimise and improve ways of working
What they're looking for:
- Commercially aware with strong account management skills - open to agency or industry experience
- Ability to build and nurture relationships to drive revenue and spend
- Proven ability to deliver multiple projects, ideally with some previous campaign experience (not essential!)
- Some previous experience working with data and insights to lead conversations and present to clients
What they offer:
- Young and fun team with a flexible working culture
- Flexible working split between home and their Berkshire based and London offices
- Excellent benefits, as you'd expect from a global business
Interested? We'd love to hear from you! Click Apply to be considered for this opportunity.