London, Greater London
over 2 years ago
- Are you a passionate marketer, with experience planning and executing campaigns?
- Are you looking to working alongside some of the biggest brands and retailers in the UK and globally?
- Do you enjoy building and maintaining client relationships?
One of the UK’s leading and largest loyalty marketing companies is currently looking for a talented Account Executive to join their team based in Central London.
They are proud to be the partners of choice to run the loyalty programmes for a range of leading brands across a variety of sectors, from grocery retail, through to telecoms, cinema groups and utilities companies.
With your expertise, as an Account Executive you’ll be advising brands on the best practices to drive revenue and growth through campaign management, for various online channels, including email, app and web.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring smooth running of campaigns by working closely with both internal and external teams
- Analysing campaign performance and presenting findings to the partners and clients
- Developing a strong understanding of client brands/business and how you can support them
- Assisting with day to day management of accounts
- Loyalty market and competitor monitoring/analysis
You’ll ideally have 12 - 18 months experience in either a marketing or client management role, and be serious about developing their career with a business which can offer ongoing training and development, and a clear path for progression.
They are looking for confident team players with a ‘can do’ attitude, so if you feel this describes you, this is likely to be a company you’ll really enjoy working for. Strong attention to detail, good communication skills and ability to multi task are highly desirable.
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Central London
As well as a highly competitive basic salary and great opportunity for career progression, the company offers a fantastic selection of benefits, including a bonus scheme, pension, health insurance and a gym onsite!