A BRIEF OVERVIEW:
- Categories: Food & Drinks
- Excellent progression with a tier 1 FMCG business, having started career with a global insights consultancy
- Strategic category manager leading key grocery & convenience accounts
- Worked on a variety of category strategy projects, working in partnership with marketing & commercial teams
- Strong tangible results of inlfluencing category growth for a number of different categories
Desired locations: London or Surrey
Notice: 3 months
WHY ARE THEY LOOKING & WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR?
Having progressed well in her career to date, her current business has been through some structural change which has affected her role within the business.
Having recently been promoted to Senior Category Manager level, she's looking for a similar level role in a business where she can have real impact externally for key categories within key customers, and exposure to senior level stakeholders with the opportunity to drive change and growth.
A passionate category manager, a business where category sits high on the agenda is important, open to smaller and larger businesses.